A 100% Java 2D collision detection and physics engine. Designed to be fast, stable, extensible, and easy to use. dyn4j is free for use in commercial and non-commercial applications (see the New BSD License).
The project comprises hundreds of JUnit test cases, Sandbox: a GUI test application, two example applications (ExampleGraphics2D and ExampleJOGL), Javadocs, wiki, forum, and more!
- Website: http://www.dyn4j.org
- Downloads: Maven Central. Older downloads can be found on Google Code
- Javadocs: http://docs.dyn4j.org
- Wiki: http://code.google.com/p/dyn4j/w/list
- Forum: http://forum.dyn4j.org
- Release Notes: Release Notes
- Blog: http://www.codezealot.org
- No dependencies
- Java 1.6 or higher