A 100% Java 2D collision detection and physics engine. Designed to be fast, stable, extensible, and easy to use. dyn4j is free for use in commercial and non-commercial applications (see the New BSD License).
The project is comprised over 1,400 JUnit test cases, a suite of samples to help get started, javadocs, and additional documentation.
- Downloads: Maven Central or GitHub Packages
- Release Notes
- Documentation: http://www.dyn4j.org/documentation/
- Javadocs: https://www.javadoc.io/doc/org.dyn4j/dyn4j/latest/index.html
- Issues: https://github.com/dyn4j/dyn4j/issues
- Source: https://github.com/dyn4j/dyn4j
- Blog: http://www.dyn4j.org/category/blog/
- Legacy Forum: http://forum.dyn4j.org
- Java 1.6 or higher